MyCompanyRating.com transforms the way information is shared about the job market, expressing the true reality of a company from the fingers of current and prior employees to the minds of potential employees.
This site was built not only to provide anonymous yet free method of research, but to help you gain a better understanding of the companies that you work at or are looking to work at.
The big thing here is that this site will provide an anonymous voice for our users, without fear of retribution or skewing of ratings by random removal or "modification" of ratings. And you can access the full content of the site without the need to sign up. You only need to sign up if you would like to leave a rating, or make a comment on an existing rating.
This a growing and constantly evaluated site. However, there are some things you won't find here.
- Unnecessary graphics. There is no need to show a picture of hands on a keyboard, or some random person ecstatic about doing research.
- Irrelevant Job postings. We all get the spam from "recruiting mills", and I don't think any of us like it.
- Spam. We will never send you unsolicited bulk email. The only reason you will get email from this site is if there is a problem with your account, like resetting your password.
- Doxxing. Nope. Not a fan. Your information is safeguarded, and will not be released, with the exception of law enforcement compliance.
- Unecessary "features". Yeah, not going to add a feature to the site unless there is a demand for it among the user base. No need to clutter or introduce complexity in order to add some arcane, little-used widget. That being said, if there is some feature you want to see, drop a note to the webmaster.